Will you become our new account manager?
Merchandise Essentials has become a thought-leader in the merchandise industry and is revolutionizing how brands create and use merchandise.
Ever heard of Merchandise Essentials?
We guide companies to maximize ambassadorship by creating one of a kind merchandise experiences. Our motivated international team has one goal: “Changing the world of merchandise from dull products to fashionable & sustainable wearables!”
Founded 5 years ago and currently active in 43 countries with more than 4000 clients like Google, Techstars, Twilio, Johnnie Walker, Solarisbank.
Currently we’re already shipping awesome merchandise all over the world from our offices in Roeselare – Belgium (HQ), Utrecht – The Netherlands, Lodz – Poland, Berlin – Germany and more to come.
We’re looking for a unique individual that is ready to support the Country Manager with tackling the sales strategy for the German market.
- Identifying and generating new business opportunities through clever outbound strategies
- Nurturing a portfolio from inbound/outbound to the aftersales
- Participating in relevant events and meetups
- +2 years experience in B2B sales
- Strong communication skills both written and oral (German and English)
- Affinity with the Berlin business community and culture
- Great social and relationship building skills
- Motivated team player
- Basic Photoshop/Illustrator skills are a plus
- Be a core member of our German team
- Great internal growth opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package + commissions
- Vibrant office space @ The Factory
- Laptop / Phone subscription / Mobility subscription
- Netflix / Spotify subscription
- International incentives & teambuildings
- Tons of free merchandise
Your roadmap the first weeks.
Our onboarding process is well defined and thoroughly managed. We want every person that joins the Merchandise Essentials family to feel comfortable and reach their full potential as soon as possible. Your success is our success.
If the above sounds like you and you feel excited about it, apply via the button below. We’re looking forward to reading why you want this role! Creative applications are most welcome 😉
Ideal start date: Immediately
Recruitment process: You will be invited to 2 or 3 competency-based interview rounds with various stakeholders. One of these will include a presentation where you can present your own vision on marketing and project management. In a last phase you will meet the team for a final culture fit check.