Business Development Manager Ireland.
Will you become our new Business Development Manager?
Merchandise Essentials has become a thought-leader in the merchandise industry and is revolutionizing how brands create and use merchandise.
Merchandise Essentials helps other businesses win by boosting their employer branding, recruiting, marketing and sales through quality wearable merchandise. Our solid focus on transforming your team and customers into ambassadors, helps businesses drastically increase their referrals and word-of-mouth. We are currently active in 44 countries where we already dress industry leaders like Facebook, Redbull, Twilio, Showpad and Brussels Airlines.
We’re looking for a unique individual that is ready to support the Country Manager with tackling the sales strategy for the Irish market.
- Identify and generate new B2B business opportunities through clever outbound strategies
- Identify the needs of your clients and their corporate identity in order to co-create amazing fashion collections (together with our Marketing and Production team)
- Build a long-term relationship with your clients, by supporting them in reaching their HR, Marketing or Sales goals through fashion and logistics solutions (we have our very own made SaaS platform Merchbot)
- Nurture your portfolio from A to Z: from inbound/outbound to after sales and account management
- Participate in relevant events (like fashion weeks, network events, festivals, …) and meetups (like Collection Days, Master Classes, …)
- +2 years experience in B2B sales
- Strong communication skills both written and oral in English
- Affinity with the Irish business community and culture
- Great social and relationship building skills
- Motivated team player
- An open company culture & a safe space for your personal development. Your growth is in your hands, and it can go fast!
- Work @ Dogpatch Labs: a vibrant coworking space with lots of events/networking opportunities/informal events
- Initiatives to enrich personal wellbeing and to offer a place to enjoy work life (like sports competitions, a yoga and meditation room at Factory)
- Regular international exchanges with BE, IRL, PL and NL (trainings, team buildings, events)
- Active participation into culture building and the long term strategy of ME
- Strongly valued importance of your onboarding through regular training, coaching and feedback sessions
- Tons of free clothes (2 collections a year)
- Remote working opportunities
Your roadmap the first weeks.
Our onboarding process is well defined and thoroughly managed. We want every person that joins the Merchandise Essentials family to feel comfortable and reach their full potential as soon as possible. Your success is our success.