Will you become our new account manager?
Merchandise Essentials has become a thought-leader in the merchandise industry and is revolutionizing how brands create and use merchandise.
Merchandise Essentials helps other businesses win by boosting their employer branding, recruiting, marketing and sales through quality wearable merchandise. Our solid focus on transforming your team and customers into ambassadors, helps businesses drastically increase their referrals and word-of-mouth. We are currently active in 44 countries where we already dress industry leaders like Facebook, Redbull, Twilio, Showpad and Brussels Airlines.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial & creative account manager. Your passion is delivering massive value to our clients and closing win-win deals. On a daily basis you will work closely with leading companies & brands to develop and implement their merchandise strategy. You will select the right textile products and combine them with the right services to create very successful ambassador campaigns for your clients. With your creative mindset you will collaborate with the client and your colleagues to invent awesome merchandise campaigns that make heads turn.
- Proactive and passionate, resourceful & eager to learn every single day
- You’re a real team player pushing yourself and your colleagues to great results
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing a sales pipeline and closing B2B deals
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a great writer, speaker, and listener. Perfect Dutch & English.
- Fearlessness – willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain Merchandise Essentials value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with.
- You are skilled in creating and selling concepts that really help our clients reach their business goals.
- An obsession with client happiness – set the stage for long-term business relations.
- The courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
- Flexibility – things change around here. FAST.
- The intellectual horsepower to become a guide on merchandise in a matter of weeks, and the curiosity to keep learning about all its intricacies for years to come.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in managing projects in a B2B environment
- Manage and close deals generated from your client portfolio and an active market approach
- Manage the success, adoption and growth of existing customers.
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities for Merchandise Essentials
- Demonstrate the value of our offering through meetings, video calls & great written communication
- Diligently update Hubspot, our CRM, to stay current on leads and follow-ups;
- Actively prospect and generate new contractual relationships with B2B accounts in selected niches.
- Consult with and advise large, strategic B2B customers resulting in increased revenue
- Freedom & Responsibility (our company mantra)
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing organization
- Competitive remuneration package
- Amazing creative and fast pacing work environment
- Personal development and growth opportunities
- International work environment with a highly talented team
- Daily Ping Pong or Fifa tournaments!
- Unlimited flow of nice coffee or tea
- So much awesome company swag you can wear proudly
Your roadmap the first weeks.
Our onboarding process is well defined and thoroughly managed. We want every person that joins the Merchandise Essentials family to feel comfortable and reach their full potential as soon as possible. Your success is our success.
If the above sounds like you and you feel excited about it, apply via the button below. We’re looking forward to reading why you want this role! Creative applications are most welcome 😉
Ideal start date: Immediately
Recruitment process: You will be invited to 2 or 3 competency-based interview rounds with various stakeholders. One of these will include a presentation where you can present your own vision on marketing and project management. In a last phase you will meet the team for a final culture fit check.