Allround Sales Rep. – Berlin
Ever heard of Merchandise Essentials?
We guide companies to maximize ambassadorship by creating one of a kind merchandise experiences. Our motivated international team has one goal: “Changing the world of merchandise from dull products to fashionable & sustainable wearables!”
Founded 5 years ago and currently active in 43 countries with more than 4000 clients like Google, Techstars, Twilio, Johnnie Walker, Solarisbank.
Currently we’re already shipping awesome merchandise all over the world from our offices in Roeselare – Belgium (HQ), Utrecht – The Netherlands, Lodz – Poland, Berlin – Germany and more to come.
Don’t miss out the opportunity to become a core member of our German team and build the future sales machine.
We’re looking for
A unique individual that is ready to support the Country Manager with tackling the sales strategy for the German market.
- Identifying and generating new business opportunities through clever outbound strategies
- Nurturing a portfolio from inbound/outbound to the aftersales
- Participating in relevant events and meetups
- +2 years experience in B2B sales
- Strong communication skills both written and oral (German and English)
- Affinity with the Berlin business community and culture
- Great social and relationship building skills
- Motivated team player
- Basic Photoshop/Illustrator skills are a plus
- Be a core member of our German team
- Great internal growth opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package + commissions
- Laptop / Phone / Mobility subscription
- Netflix / Spotify subscription
- International incentives & teambuildings
- Tons of free merchandise
Are you looking for a new ambitious challenge in sales? Apply today with your resume and cover letter via firstname.lastname@example.org.