Creative Content Creator/Copywriter.
Will you be our new creative content creator?
Merchandise Essentials has become a thought-leader in the merchandise industry and is revolutionizing how brands create and use merchandise.
About our company.
Merchandise Essentials helps other businesses win by boosting their employer branding, recruiting, marketing and sales through quality wearable merchandise. Our solid focus on transforming your team and customers into ambassadors, helps businesses drastically increase their referrals and word-of-mouth. We are currently active in 44 countries where we already dress industry leaders like Facebook, Redbull, Twilio, Showpad and Brussels Airlines.
About the company.
Is creative content creation your thing? Are you comfortable working with video, images and words and sharing the results on online channels? Both in English and in Dutch? Then this could be your match!
At Merchandise Essentials we’re looking for a content creator who likes to think up and work out digital and offline content for internal campaigns but also for various B2B clients. You’re not alone in this but will get help from our growth marketer and marketing project manager.
Visualizing more complex matters does not scare you off, you juggle with words and visuals until the ultimate content is created.
What we are looking for.
- You love creativity and dare to come up with new ideas.
- You are a true copywriter, born with a creative pen.
- You are able to use Photoshop and Indesign/Illustrator OR you are willing to learn it (we provide training ànd tools!)
- You can create photos, videos and creative content in no-time!
- You can easily put yourself in the shoes of different target groups, including B2B.
- You know which formats work for which channel.
- Working independently is not a problem but also in a team you function optimally.
- You are a good communicator and always go for the ultimate result.
- You hold a higher degree or have equivalent experience in digital media, marketing/communications, cross media design and or graphic design.
- You can handle pressure and are not afraid of flexible work (no 9 to 5 mentality).
- You don’t know stress. What’s that? Instead, it makes you work more efficiently.
- Relevant work experience is a plus but not a must.
- You write flawlessly in Dutch and English.
- You devise and write copy for social media, newsletters, web pages, brochures, …
- You manage the visuals for our digital channels and develop a content calendar for this every month.
- Creating visuals to support sales (e.g. pdf’s).
- You manage the social media channels and are responsible for their follow-up (tracking and analyzing data).
- When new colleagues join the team or when new products are launched you capture everything on film.
- Freedom & Responsibility (our mantra).
- The chance to be part of a fast growing organization
- Competitive salary package
- Fantastically creative and fast moving work environment
- Personal development and growth opportunities
- International work environment with a very talented team
- Daily ping pong and Fifa tournaments!
- Unlimited flow of good coffee and tea
- An overdose of blissful company swag that you will wear with pride
Your roadmap the first weeks.
Our onboarding process is well defined and thoroughly managed. We want every person that joins the Merchandise Essentials family to feel comfortable and reach their full potential as soon as possible. Your success is our success.
If the above sounds like you and you feel excited about it, apply via the button below. We’re looking forward to reading why you want this role! Creative applications are most welcome 😉
Ideal start date: Immediately