Front desk employee.
Will you become our new front desk employee?
Merchandise Essentials has become a thought-leader in the merchandise industry and is revolutionizing how brands create and use merchandise.
Merchandise Essentials helps other businesses win by boosting their employer branding, recruiting, marketing and sales through quality wearable merchandise. Our solid focus on transforming your team and customers into ambassadors, helps businesses drastically increase their referrals and word-of-mouth. We are currently active in 44 countries where we already dress industry leaders like Facebook, Redbull, Twilio, Showpad and Brussels Airlines.
Do you get energy from working with people? Does your enthusiasm infect your colleagues? At Merchandise Essentials we are looking for a receptionist who is not afraid to roll up his sleeves! In this job it is important that you like helping people and can pass on your knowledge of the products. Since you are at the reception, you are also responsible for the showroom, you keep an overview of the public areas and you offer the customers that little extra personal service that we as a company are known for!
- You have a positive and responsive mindset.
- You are extremely punctual and administratively strong.
- You are assertive and dare to speak your mind.
- You are strong in listening and talking.
- You prefer to work proactively rather than reactively.
- You are customer oriented and a real people person.
- You are discrete and can deal with a lot of trust.
- You will manage the front desk on a daily basis and give every visitor and caller a professional & positive first impression.
- You are the first point of contact for after-sales communication and provide clear and friendly customer service.
- You also roll up your sleeves and process incoming parcels from couriers.
- As an administrative jack-of-all-trades, you provide efficient support to the various departments.
- You are responsible for the purchase and management of all office supplies.
- You organize all international travel between departments and events.
- You are responsible for the correct management of the different resources of the company (laptops, pool cars, …)
- A versatile position with lots of personal contact.
- Pronounced responsibility in a unique and cool working environment with fine colleagues.
- You will have the opportunity to be part of a leading company with a professional image, a fascinating product range and a focus on customer satisfaction.
- You can count on a competitive salary.
- Moreover, you can enjoy freshly ground coffee every day.
- The opportunity to participate hands-on in building a fast-growing international company.
Your roadmap the first weeks.
Our onboarding process is well defined and thoroughly managed. We want every person that joins the Merchandise Essentials family to feel comfortable and reach their full potential as soon as possible. Your success is our success.
If the above sounds like you and you feel excited about it, apply via the button below. We’re looking forward to reading why you want this role! Creative applications are most welcome 😉
Ideal start date: Immediately
Recruitment process: You will be invited to a 2-3 round of interviews with various stakeholders within the company. The first round is an introductory meeting with Lissa (HR). This is followed by a second round in which the business managers are interviewed. In the final phase you get to know the team for a final culture fit check.