Will you become our new graphic designer?
Founded 5 years ago and currently active in 43 countries with more than 4000 clients like Google, Facebook, Twilio and Redbull.
Due to international growth, we are looking for someone to support our international design team in our Polish office in Łódź. Good communication and speaking English fluently will be of the essence.
Currently we’re already sending quality merchandise all over the world from our offices in Roeselare – Belgium (HQ), Utrecht – The Netherlands, Berlin – Germany, Gdańsk – Poland and Łódź – Poland. So get ready to work within a motivated international team.
Looking for a place to work where you can truly thrive and unlock your full potential? Working at Merchandise Essentials means being surrounded and guided by a team of experienced sales professionals, hyper creative marketeers and a strong operational team. Literally no challenge is too big for this team.
We are looking for a graphic designer who is skilled in using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & Indesign and some experience and/or interest in clothing development. Familiarity with CorelDRAW is a plus.
You will be working at our Dutch Headquarters, located in Utrecht. You will be working closely together with our Art Director (Belgium). You will be held responsible for the design and the preparation of the technical files of merchandise projects for clients from all over the world.
- +2 years experience as a graphic designer or desktop publisher
- You can communicate perfectly in English
- Adobe Skills: Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign
- Experience or/and interest in clothing development
- Familiarity with CorelDRAW is a plus
- Ability to develop and create a wide variety of creative assets (screenprint, technical files, web, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Translate brand identities into collections that people love to wear.
- Preparation of technical files for production
- Work as a team under the lead of our art director, but also able to deliver on your own.
- Ensure that products can be made by using the right colors, fabrics and print techniques.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of new design and production techniques and textile technology
- Besides designing apparel you will also be held responsible for graphic design for web & print.
- Freedom & Responsibility (our company mantra)
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing organization
- Competitive remuneration package
- Amazing creative and fast pacing work environment
- Personal development and growth opportunities
- International work environment with a highly talented team
- Unlimited flow of nice coffee or tea
- So much awesome company swag you can wear proudly
Your roadmap the first weeks.
Our onboarding process is well defined and thoroughly managed. We want every person that joins the Merchandise Essentials family to feel comfortable and reach their full potential as soon as possible. Your success is our success.
If the above sounds like you and you feel excited about it, apply via the button below. We’re looking forward to reading why you want this role! Creative applications are most welcome 😉
Ideal start date: Immediately
Recruitment process: You will be invited to 2 or 3 competency-based interview rounds with various stakeholders. One of these will include a presentation where you can present your own vision on marketing and project management. In a last phase you will meet the team for a final culture fit check.
Fill in the form below to apply.
Please add the following clause to your resume:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu rekrutacji zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych)”.