Human resources manager.
Will you become our new human resources manager?
Merchandise Essentials has become a thought-leader in the merchandise industry and is revolutionizing how brands create and use merchandise.
Merchandise Essentials helps other businesses win by boosting their employer branding, recruiting, marketing and sales through quality wearable merchandise. Our solid focus on transforming your team and customers into ambassadors, helps businesses drastically increase their referrals and word-of-mouth. We are currently active in 44 countries where we already dress industry leaders like Facebook, Redbull, Twilio, Showpad and Brussels Airlines.
As our HR manager, you will play a crucial role in the fastest growing merchandise company in the world. Our future is incredibly exciting and we’re building a World Class People Team to achieve our goals! You will attract, develop and engage talent across Europe. The impact that you can have on the business is huge and can be delivered through crafting practices and frameworks whilst owning some of the responsibilities below.
- You’re an entrepreneurial self starter.
- Experience in HR in one or two scaling businesses. Knowing what works (and what doesn’t) in this environment is crucial in order to lay strong and scalable foundations.
- International experience is a strong bonus. Taking care of people in different countries is a specific and rewarding challenge.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written. You understand that good internal communication is essential for a scaling business – and how to ensure it happens.
- You’re creative – best practice simply isn’t good enough! You value people over process and create solutions that are human and scalable
- You love to balance reactive + proactive work so that you add strategic value while keeping the lights on
- The courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
- Flexibility – things change around here. FAST.
- Recruiting – actively recruit the very best people all over Europe to join the Merchandise Essentials family
- Onboarding – manage and expand the current onboarding process
- Performance – creating frameworks that support people achieving their goals
- Learning & Development – creating frameworks that support people to reach their potential and fulfill their ambitions
- Reward & recognition – crafting smart frameworks for pay, benefits and recognition
- Culture – carefully protect and build our company culture
- Freedom & Responsibility (our company mantra)
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing organization
- Competitive remuneration package
- Amazing creative and fast pacing work environment
- Personal development and growth opportunities
- International work environment with a highly talented team
- Daily Ping Pong or Fifa tournaments!
- Unlimited flow of nice coffee or tea
- So much awesome company swag you can wear proudly
Your roadmap the first weeks.
Our onboarding process is well defined and thoroughly managed. We want every person that joins the Merchandise Essentials family to feel comfortable and reach their full potential as soon as possible. Your success is our success.
If the above sounds like you and you feel excited about it, apply via the button below. We’re looking forward to reading why you want this role! Creative applications are most welcome 😉
Ideal start date: Immediately
Recruitment process: You will be invited to 2 or 3 competency-based interview rounds with various stakeholders. One of these will include a presentation where you can present your own vision on marketing and project management. In a last phase you will meet the team for a final culture fit check.