Marketing project manager.
Will you become our new marketing project manager?
Merchandise Essentials has become a thought-leader in the merchandise industry and is revolutionizing how brands create and use merchandise.
Merchandise Essentials helps other businesses win by boosting their employer branding, recruiting, marketing and sales through quality wearable merchandise. Our solid focus on transforming your team and customers into ambassadors, helps businesses drastically increase their referrals and word-of-mouth. We are currently active in 44 countries where we already dress industry leaders like Facebook, Redbull, Twilio, Showpad and Brussels Airlines.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial & hands-on Marketing Project Manager with a passion for awesome branded clothing. Your main focus will be planning and managing internal and external marketing campaigns. This means that you will make sure that all projects are completed following our high standards and in agreed timeframes. You will channel all creative input and ideas into real tangible results. Together with your marketing team members you will report directly to the commercial manager.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in marketing project management or account management
- Proactive and passionate, resourceful & eager to learn every single day
- You have worked closely in team in the past and are excited about collaborating with different departments
- A creative and commercial mindset: you understand that whatever you are doing is with an eye on sales targets and ROI driven by clear insights
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a great writer, speaker, and listener. Perfect Dutch & English.
- Have the ability to effectively resolve problems and/or roadblocks as they occur.
- The courage to challenge the status quo when logic and reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
- Flexibility – things change around here. FAST.
- You are very organized and know how to get things done.
- Help build the Merchandise Essentials brand from the ground up.
- Manage awesome marketing projects from merchandise campaigns to events.
- Organize local marketing initiatives to increase brand awareness in the countries where we operate.
- You will work in a small but dedicated team of content & performance marketeers
- Expand our ambassador marketing strategy through smart merchandise campaigns.
- Look for PR opportunities to make sure the brand is everywhere!
- Work on shoestring – think outside the box when it comes to executing awesome activation on smaller budgets
- Collaborate with the commercial team to develop awesome merchandise campaigns for our clients.
- Manage bigger merchandise projects for international clients.
- Freedom & Responsibility (our company mantra)
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing organization
- Competitive remuneration package
- Amazing creative and fast pacing work environment
- Personal development and growth opportunities
- International work environment with a highly talented team
- Daily Ping Pong or Fifa tournaments!
- Unlimited flow of nice coffee or tea
- So much awesome company swag you can wear proudly
Your roadmap the first weeks.
Our onboarding process is well defined and thoroughly managed. We want every person that joins the Merchandise Essentials family to feel comfortable and reach their full potential as soon as possible. Your success is our success.
If the above sounds like you and you feel excited about it, apply via the button below. We’re looking forward to reading why you want this role! Creative applications are most welcome 😉
Ideal start date: Immediately
Recruitment process: You will be invited to 2 or 3 competency-based interview rounds with various stakeholders. One of these will include a presentation where you can present your own vision on marketing and project management. In a last phase you will meet the team for a final culture fit check.