Merchandise Essentials is the first award-winning merchandise agency. We help companies like Kinepolis, Duvel, Red Bull & Facebook to boost their ambassadorship through personalized clothing and accessories.
We design, produce and ship ethical and ecological merchandise for big multinationals and local businesses. In less than 5 years we have grown from a small start up in our living room to a scale up that has a team of 33 motivated A-players in 4 countries (Belgium, Netherlands, Germany & Poland).
We are looking for an office manager to bring peace and joy to our HQ.
As an office manager you are responsible for the general operations in our office such as answering calls, welcoming visitors. Besides that, you also assist the different departments with administration and logistics. Are you looking for a key function in a rapidly growing company?
Then this is the perfect function for you!
- You manage the counter and give every potential customer a professional and positive first impression.
- You’re the first contact for all after-sales communication and you help the client in a friendly manner.
- As an administrative talent you assist the different departments.
- You’re responsible for all the office purchases and managing it.
- You organize all the international trips between departments and you’re also responsible for organizing events.
- You manage all the company resources and make sure that everyone has what they need.
Knowledge & Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Perfect Dutch & English speaking and writing skills
- Base knowledge of French and German
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (or G-Suite)
- You have a positive and responsible mindset.
- You’re very punctual and strong with administration
- You’re assertive and you say your opinion.
- You’re very strong in talking & listening.
- You choose to work proactive instead of reactive.
- You’re a true people person.
- You’re tactful and can deal with a lot of responsibility.
What we offer
- Versatile job function.
- A lot of responsibility in a unique and fun working environment with a lot of atmosphere.
- You get the chance to be part of a rapidly growing company that has a fascinating product suite.
- You can count on a competitive wage.
- You can enjoy freshly ground coffee every single day.
- The chance to help build an international scale up.
Mail your cv & motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and finish with your favorite quote.