Will you become our new Purchase Specialist?
Merchandise Essentials has become a thought-leader in the merchandise industry and is revolutionizing how brands create and use merchandise.
Merchandise Essentials helps other businesses win by boosting their employer branding, recruiting, marketing and sales through quality wearable merchandise. Our solid focus on transforming your team and customers into ambassadors, helps businesses drastically increase their referrals and word-of-mouth. We are currently active in 44 countries where we already dress industry leaders like Facebook, Redbull, Twilio, Showpad and Brussels Airlines.
To continue our international expansion we are looking for a skilled and motivated Purchase Specialist to strengthen our Łódź office. You will work in our supply chain team and will be responsible for placing and monitoring clothing orders. With your keen eye for detail and solid organisational skills you will be one of the key building blocks of our international organisation. As you will certainly discover in your first week, Merchandise Essentials is one big family that focuses on doing really meaningful work and makes sure you feel great being a part of the team.
- You have at least 3 years of experience with purchasing or supply chain management
- You have a perfect knowledge of Polish & English (written & oral)
- You are proficient in working with ERP software and the Office suite
- You work accurately, structurally and orderly
- You are given responsibility and you can deal with this stress-resistant
- As a real team player you communicate clearly and on time with your team
- You don’t let things go and you work very proactively and hands-on
- You are eager to learn and ready to learn a lot
- You are passionate about detail & quality
- You have a daily overview of the (new) orders, technical files and full supply chain to inform the international production team.
- You’re processing all orders in the production planning with the different partners.
- You proactively follow orders during the production process and ensure that deadlines are monitored.
- You are hands-on and are responsible for quality control, delivery and dispatch to the customer upon completion of the production.
- You know the orders through and through and therefore know perfectly when to inform the sales departments.
- You are in close contact with the sales departments and follow up on their feedback
- Market-based wage
- Your place in our great Łódź-based team
- A key position in a game changing company
- The chance to evolve in a fast growing international company
Your roadmap the first weeks.
Our onboarding process is well defined and thoroughly managed. We want every person that joins the Merchandise Essentials family to feel comfortable and reach their full potential as soon as possible. Your success is our success.