Job opening: Accounting & Admin Wizard – Poland (M / F)
Ever heard of Merchandise Essentials? Then first of all check www.merchandise-essentails.com Founded 5 years ago and currently active in 43 countries with more than 4000 clients like Facebook, McDonalds, Showpad and Redbull.
We’re sending quality merchandise all over the world from our offices in Roeselare – Belgium (HQ), Utrecht – The Netherlands, Berlin – Germany and Lodz – Poland. We’re planning on opening offices in UK and Ireland in 2021. So get ready to work with a international team that has 40 motivated team members!
Looking for a place to work where you can truly grow and unlock your full potential? Working at Merchandise Essentials means being surrounded and guided by a team of experienced sales professionals, hyper creative marketeers and a focussed operational team. Difficult orders and impossible deadlines is something we have literally never heard off.
- Day-to-day bookkeeping: posting expenses and revenue
- Analytical bookkeeping: connect expenses and revenue
- Preparing and maintaining the company documents in general
- Payrolling of the Polish team: 6-8 people, but we are growing fast
- Communicating with your international accounting colleagues as well as our Polish accountant compliance company
Who are we looking for?
Let’s be clear, we look for awesome people! Previous experience:
- Be awesome
- Min. 2-3 years of relevant working experience
- Good and up-to-date orientation in accounting
- Very good MS Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Teamplayer and self starter
- Confident, motivated and enthusiastic
- Willing to learn attitude
- Fluent in English language both written and verbal
- Experience or an interest in textile and/or fashion is a plus.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Mobile subscription
- Netflix / Spotify Premium
- Team dinners and incentives
- Clothing budget
- International ping pong competition. We take it very seriously!
Are you looking for a new and ambitious challenge in a fast growing organization? Apply today with your resumé and motivational letter!
Please add the following clause to your resume:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu rekrutacji zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a Rozporządzenia
Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z
przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne
rozporządzenie o ochronie danych)”.