Job opening: Purchase Manager – full time (M / F)
To continue our international expansion we are looking for a skilled and motivated Purchase Manager to strengthen our Łódź office. You will manage our supply chain team and will be responsible for all production orders placed with partners. With your keen eye for detail and solid organisational skills you will be one of the key building blocks of our international organisation. As you will certainly discover in your first week, Merchandise Essentials is one big family that focuses on doing really meaningful work and makes sure you feel great being a part of the team.
- You have a daily overview of all the orders managed by your purchase team.
- You are responsible for the correct handling of all orders
- You’re monitoring with your team all orders in the production planning with the different partners.
- You monitor high value purchase orders yourself.
- You know the orders through and through and therefore know perfectly when to inform your international team members.
- You manage your team of purchase experts to excel at their positions
- You communicate clearly with all departments about placed orders
What do we expect?
- You have at least 5 years of experience with purchasing or supply chain management
- You have a perfect knowledge of Polish & English (written & oral)
- You are proficient in working with ERP software and the Office suite
- You work accurately, structurally and orderly
- You are given responsibility and you can deal with this stress-resistant
- As a real team player you communicate clearly and on time with your team
- You don’t let things go and you work very proactively and hands-on
- You are eager to learn and ready to learn a lot
- You are passionate about detail & quality
- You love working with people and thrive in good communication
Experience in purchasing textiles, fashion or merchandise is an important added value.
What do we offer?
- Market-based wage
- Your place in our great Łódź-based team
- A key position in a game changing company
- THE chance to evolve in a fast growing international company
Mail your CV and motivation in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finish with your favorite quote.