Our product development team has expertise in creating new products. We are dedicated to monitor new trends and decoration techniques. That way, we can offer our clients new customizable products.
Private label production
With private label production, we offer our clients the possibility to fully customize the clothing product. An all-over print, a different sleeve color, multiple season colors to choose from, … There are plenty of extra customizing options with private label production. We guide our clients towards all possibilities to customize a private label clothing product.
Product development process
This is our general workflow to develop a new clothing product. From the fabric composition to color of threads, inks, … there are a thousands of things that are important to develop a new product. Not all steps are included, but below you can find general action points in the product development process.
- Defining the needs of our customers
- Explore trends and new product styles
- Market analysis for clothing & accessories
- Finding new decoration techniques
- Research seasonal colors for the next 6-18 months
2. Product Development
- From sketches to technical sheets
- Making patterns
- Choose fabrics and material compositions
- Define the sizing table
- Production of samples & first quality control
3. Full Production
- Approval of the final sample
- Finalize the guideline for full production
- Production: dyeing, knitting, sewing, printing,…
- Follow-up the production process
4. Quality Assurance
- Quality check for textile and print
- Durability and washing tests
- Mechanical tests: stitches
- Measuring the products
5. Warehousing & Logistics
- EAN (bar)codes
- Individual packing
We only use durable materials for our apparel and production techniques.
Our international production headquarters are all fair wear certified.
Designed to sell
We advise you the latest trends for your custom clothing, headwear & accessories.
Do you have more questions about our product development? Don’t hesitate to contact us. Fill in the contact form or contact one of our account managers.