Business Developer Ireland
“Quality”, “Expertise” and “Service” are 3 core values of Merchandise Essentials.
We are in full expansion and have been active worldwide from the beginning. This year we have already opened an office in the Netherlands and now we are heading for Ireland and France. Our sales team consists of driven sales professionals, supported by a creative marketing team and a strong operations team. This combination ensures high-quality products (premium clothing & accessories) and, already, worldwide brand recognition.
To actively participate in the start-up and growth of our office in Ireland, we are looking for a dynamic Business Developer, who maps and approaches potential customers and realizes sales.
What do we expect?
- You have experience in a commercial B2B environment.
- You are strong in detecting needs and you are able to sell solutions, not only products.
- You are a hunter, but certainly not a hard seller.
- You have strong proactive sales skills with proven successes.
- You are a real team player, but most of all you are able to work independently.
- You radiate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- You can easily detect leads and opportunities.
- You are an experienced networker.
Experience or feeling with textile, fashion and/or merchandise is a plus.
Merchandise Essentials offers
- Competitive salary
- Mobile subscription
- Clothing budget
Are you looking for a new ambitious challenge in sales? Apply today with your resume and cover letter via firstname.lastname@example.org.