Graphic Designer Poland
Ever heard of Merchandise Essentials?
Founded 5 years ago and currently active in 43 countries with more than 4000 clients like Google, Facebook, Twilio and Redbull.
Due to international growth, we are looking for someone to support our design team. Our team is located in Belgium, but you’ll be offered a spot in our Polish office in Łódź. Good communication and speaking English fluently will be of the essence.
Currently we’re already sending quality merchandise all over the world from our offices in Roeselare – Belgium (HQ), Utrecht – The Netherlands, Berlin – Germany and Łódź – Poland. So get ready to work within a motivated international team.
Looking for a place to work where you can truly thrive and unlock your full potential? Working at Merchandise Essentials means being surrounded and guided by a team of experienced sales professionals, hyper creative marketeers and a strong operational team. Literally no challenge is too big for this team.
We’re looking for
A graphic designer who is skilled in using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & Indesign and some experience and/or interest in clothing development. Familiarity with CorelDRAW is a plus.
You will be working closely together with our Art Director, who is stationed in Belgium. We need you to unleash your creativity into marketing projects and the development & creation of clothing for clients. You will also be supporting our production team in Łódź and the international sales team.
- +2 years experience as a graphic designer
- You have no problem with communicating in English
- Adobe Skills: Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign
- Experience or/and interest in clothing development
- Familiarity with CorelDRAW is a plus
- Ability to develop and create a wide variety of creative assets (screenprint, web, advertising, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Be part of an international design team
- Laptop with all necessary software
- Netflix / Spotify subscription
- International incentives & teambuildings
- Tons of free merchandise
Are you ready to become the new Virgil Abloh?
Apply today with your portfolio, resume and cover letter via email@example.com.