Sales Development Representative.
Will you become our new SDR?
Merchandise Essentials has become a thought-leader in the merchandise industry and is revolutionizing how brands create and use merchandise.
Merchandise Essentials helps other businesses win by boosting their employer branding, recruiting, marketing and sales through quality wearable merchandise. Our solid focus on transforming your team and customers into ambassadors, helps businesses drastically increase their referrals and word-of-mouth. We are currently active in 44 countries where we already dress industry leaders like Facebook, Redbull, Twilio, Showpad and Brussels Airlines.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial & creative SDR. You will play a key role within the sales team. You will be on the lookout for potential customers who could be a match for Merchandise Essentials, so you have good research skills. Making contact with different people gives you energy and you can convey a message in a convincing way. With your energy and perseverance you strive, together with your colleagues, to achieve top results and happy customers.
- You are an efficient hard worker.
- You do relevant research to reach your target.
- You are a professional communicator in both Dutch and English.
- Experience with HubSpot is a plus.
- You know your way around LinkedIn and your profile is up to date.
- You feel comfortable during phone calls.
- You are willing to expand your network in a professional way and you are able to communicate convincingly, both to customers and colleagues.
- Experience is a plus but not required.
- As an SDR, you will play a key role within the Sales team.
- You make direct contact with potential B2B customers.
- You schedule meetings for your colleagues.
- You identify and qualify qualitative prospects and thus create new sales opportunities for Merchandise Essentials.
- You generate qualitative leads for your Sales colleagues.
- The very best SDR and merchandise training in the business. You’ll get trained and coached on a daily basis to become the best possible sales.
- The opportunity to work in different European countries, as you grow in your job you will work several weeks from our offices in Utrecht, Berlin, Gdansk or Dublin.
- Competitive wage and extras
- Great team and atmosphere that’s crushing it everyday. At their desks and at the ping pong table!
- Clear career opportunities and a personal path to success
Your roadmap the first weeks.
Our onboarding process is well defined and thoroughly managed. We want every person that joins the Merchandise Essentials family to feel comfortable and reach their full potential as soon as possible. Your success is our success.
If the above sounds like you and you feel excited about it, apply via the button below. We’re looking forward to reading why you want this role! Creative applications are most welcome 😉
Ideal start date: Immediately
The process: You will be invited to 3 or 4 competency-based interview rounds with various stakeholders. The first one will be an introductory interview with Lissa from HR. The second round will be a personality test followed by a presentation in which you can present your own vision on the sales process. In a last phase you will meet the team for a final culture fit check.